This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
All you need is 5 ingredients and 45 minutes to have this cheesy, super satisfying meal on your dinner table. Jump on the tater tot wagon and hold on tight, you’re going to be craving this easy dinner by the end of this post.
Since moving about a month ago (holycowwheredidthetimego?!) I’ve been in a bit of a cooking funk. I want to cook, I really do, I just don’t have the energy for it or the desire to wash dishes. It could also be my preoccupation how I’m going to flippin’ decorate my new house (see here for my curtain rant. For the record, I did end up finding curtains that I both love and could afford). Nevertheless, meals have been easy in our house lately. I’m talking soups, waaaaaaay too many cheese quesadillas, and some pretty epic peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but that’s for another post.
But today we’re going to talk about one of the easiest meals ever. It only takes five ingredients and can be hot and bubbly on your dinner table in under and hour. Even me in my hate-all-the-curtains-use-all-the-peanut-butter-funk can throw this bad boy together and totally fake out the family that I actually cooked.
Enter Campbell’s Sauces. You can make many more meals than just this one recipe with these sauces. Campbell’s new products include these sauces and come in lots of different varieties for the Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven and Grill. For this particular recipe I used their Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Oven Sauce.
A little cooked chicken that I already had ready to go in my freezer from another meal, a bag of frozen broccoli, and a pouch of @Campbells Oven Sauce.
Give it a stir to mix it up a bit, top with some tater tots, sprinkle with cheese aaaaannnnddd……
Bake! It takes about 4o minutes in the oven and comes out golden brown, crispy, and bubbly.
Not too shabby right? Click here for more delicious Campbell recipes and ideas on how to use all their different sauces. And until we meet again (ahem, Friday.) I hope you’re doing well! 🙂
- 4 C cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 1 package Campbell's Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce
- 1.5 lbs frozen tater tots
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread frozen broccoli and chicken in the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish. Squeeze the Oven Sauce over the chicken and broccoli and stir lightly to combine.
- Arrange tater tots over the chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until tater tots are golden brown, sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
by Heather Cheney
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!