With just a handful of ingredients and about 20 minutes, you can have flaky, cheesy twists that are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and pair well with salads, soups, and pasta.
You guys! Did you see the video I posted last week on my Facebook Page? It’s my very first crack at making video and it was pretty fun to put together. In the video I show my crazy trick for making a stale, hard baguette soft on the inside and crisp on the outside again. It’s pretty magical and get’s used often here. Go check if out and if you don’t already like my Facebook Page you should probably do that too. 🙂
Also, I made ANOTHER video for these easy cheesy pesto twists that you can check out right…….
Here (<—- Click)
The video is pretty self explanatory and they couldn’t be easier to make. Puff pastry is easily found in the frozen section at the super market where you’d find the frozen pies. One sheet makes 8 twists and you get 2 sheets per box.
They can be easily customized with all sorts of things. Just follow the same process and twist them up!
Let me know what you think of the videos and if you’re interested in seeing more. 🙂
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed at room temperature
- ¼ C prepared basil pesto
- ½ C Italian Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place puf pastry on a lined baking sheet and spread pesto evenly across the top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cut pastry square into 8 strips and twist each strip, arranging on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.