How To Make: Chocolate Cups
lb chocolate candy coating
water or small sized balloons
- Inflate balloons to desired size.
- Melt chocolate until smooth and place in a bowl deep enough to dip the balloons into.
- Dip the bottom ⅓-1/2 of each balloon into the chocolate and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Let chocolate fully harden and slowly deflate each balloon, removing after deflation.
- Fill any holes in the bottom of the cup with additional melted chocolate and decorate as desired.
by Heather Cheney