Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/baked-cheese-ball-dip/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Baked Cheese Ball Dip
If you're a fan of the ever-so-famous cheese ball, you're not going to want to miss this dip! It's just like your favorite cheese ball, all warmed up and ready for dunking your favorite bread or cracker.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/4 C sliced pepperoncini, drained
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/4 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 C pepperjack cheese, grated
- 1/3 C pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Blend cream cheese in food processor or blender until smooth. Add red bell pepper, pepperoncini, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt. Blend until smooth.
- Add ¾ C cheddar and all of the pepper jack to the cheese mixture and blend to smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly into a small baking dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese and pecans. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and melted. Serve with crackers, bread or veggies.