Thanks for watching the video on Facebook! Here it is again if you need a refresher…
Serve with a pint of ice cream and a good cry. Find the full recipe here–> http://heatherlikesfood.com/break-up-brownies/
Posted by Eat Your Feelings on Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Now, go make some brownies and let your feelings fly.
- 1 brownie mix, 19.5 oz
- 1 pint ice cream, any flavor softened
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie mix and slightly melted ice cream in a large bowl.
- Add eggs to the brownie mix and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13" pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs on it.
- Cool and slice brownies. Serve with a pint of ice cream and a healthy cry.
by Heather Cheney
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!