Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/cheesy-garlic-bread/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
The Best Cheesy Garlic Bread! You might shirk at one of the ingredients, but believe me, you're going to want to try this one! Buttery, tangy, garlicky, and so, so cheesy. THE BEST!
- 1/3 C softened butter
- 1/3 C mayonnaise
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf french bread, cut lengthwise in half.
- 2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine butter with mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and garlic.
- Lay bread on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture evenly over each half.
- Top each half of the bread with mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn oven to broil and continue to cook until edges are golden and cheese is starting to brown.