Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/croissant-french-toast/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Melting Croissant French Toast
This isn't your regular french toast! The croissants bring this breakfast favorite to a whole new level. This croissant french toast is creamy, buttery, and practically melts in your mouth.
- 4 day old croissants, cut in half
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C half and half
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- splash of vanilla
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Combine eggs, half and half, cinnamon, sugar, salt and vanilla in a shallow bowl. Beat well until smooth.
- Dip each croissant half in the egg batter, front and back and place on a plate.
- Melt butter in the skillet and place dipped croissants in pan. Cook between medium and low heat until golden brown. Flip and repeat with the other side.
- Serve with butter, syrup, and BACON! ?