These garlic knots are the easiest thing ever! 4 ingredients and 20 minutes = some seriously addicting, breath-mangling bites. (The bad breath is SO worth it)
Raise your hand if your favorite part of going out for pizza are the breadsticks, cheesebread, or GARLIC KNOTS! I love myself a good slice of pizza, but there’s just something about how pizzerias use up their scraps of dough to create chewy, garlicky, impossibly buttery, little knots of splendor.
I’m a little smitten by them, if you can’t tell.
And while I LOVE to make my own pizza dough to make garlic knots, my foresight into when I’m going to have a mad craving for them isn’t so clairvoyant and ya’ll know that when you have a craving, there’s no waiting for pizza dough to mix, rise, and proof.
So, what’s a girl to do? Take a look! (Also, major nerd alert. I absolutely lack the ability to be a normal person in front of a camera)
See, easy right? Gotta love that refrigerated dough. You could even up the ante and use roasted garlic in these!
Be Sure to Sign Up For My Email! New Recipes Delivered Straight to You!
I absolutely love garlic, and the bite that fresh garlic gives these knots is what makes them so good, in my opinion. But, if you want to make the garlic a little bit milder, you can cook the garlic in the butter on the stovetop a bit to soften the bite before brushing over the rolls.
Easy Peasy Garlic Knots
- 1 can Pillsbury French Bread Dough
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut french bread dough into 12 portions. Roll each portion out into a log and tie in a single knot.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until tips of the knot are golden brown.
- While knots are baking melt butter and stir in garlic and parsley *See Notes*
- Spoon garlic butter over knots as soon as they come out of the oven and serve hot!
I’m serious, you want to sign up for my Email! You’ll never miss a dang recipe!