Hot Hot Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 bag Pop Secret Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate candy coating
- ¼ cup dry hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup mini marshmallow
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Place popped popcorn and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl. Melt candy coating in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Stir hot chocolate mix into the chocolate and pour over the popcorn. Toss popcorn with chocolate until coated and spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn and allow to set before breaking apart and serving.