These 4 “Out of The Box” easy pizza recipes are perfect for your upcoming gamedays or holiday entertaining. Pizza from a box gets old after a while, so mix it up with these easy pizza recipes that only take a handful of ingredients and are a cinch to throw together!I’m probably one of the biggest pizza fans out there but let’s be honest, traditional pizza gets tiring sometimes, right? So, I pulled together my favorite easy pizza recipes that have all the flavor and ingredients as your typical pizza but with a twist. I might also add that these easy pizza recipes are ALL EASIER (and faster) to make than traditional pizza, too!
First up, the PIZZA SLIDER.
I make these sliders on sweet Hawaiian rolls and there’s something about the sweet bread that really makes these sliders magical. The herby, garlicky butter doesn’t hurt much either. 😉
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 Count
- 1/2 cup favorite Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half lengthways and place the bottom half in the pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Place the tops of the rolls on top.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan and pour over the tops of the rolls.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes or until golden brown on the top and the cheese is melted.
This next easy pizza recipe is one that’s been on the blog for a while and is still a favorite at my house– Pizza Sticks! These are one of the quickest and easiest things to make and my kids go crazy for them! You can find my original recipe here –> Easy Pizza Sticks
Easy Pizza Sticks
- 2 tubes Crescent Roll dough 8 count
- 8 mozzarella string cheese
- 40-50 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll dough out and separate into rectangles with 2 triangles in each. Pinch the seam together.
- Line each rectangle with 5 or 6 slices of pepperoni and top with a string cheese.
- Fold the dough over the contents and fold the sides up and over to seal.
- Place sticks on a lined baking sheet.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese and brush over the tops of each stick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on both the top and bottom. Remove from oven and serve hot with marinara sauce for dipping.
Tater Tot Crust Pizza
This easy pizza recipe might seem a little odd but stay with me here. You’ve put cheese on tater tots before, right? And you like it. So just imagine all your favorite pizza toppings on top of a crispy crust made out of Tater Tots! You guys, it’s so good. With a little help from the waffle maker, these are crazy easy to make!
Waffled Tater Tot Crust Pizza
- 20 Tater Tots slightly thawed
- 3 tablespoons favorite pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat waffle iron on high, preheat oven on "Broil".
- Arrange tater tots in a single layer on the waffle iron. Close the lid and press firmly to shape the Tater Tots into the iron. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and as crisp as you'd like.
- Place crust on a baking sheet and top with tomato sauce, mozzarella and any pizza toppings you'd like. Place under the broiler and cook until cheese is melted-- about 1 minute (watch closely!).
Crispy Tortilla Pizza
And finally, my favorite quick and easy pizza recipe is made on a tortilla! Tortillas are basically meant to be turned into thin-crust pizzas and the quickest way to do it is on the stovetop. Using a little bit of olive oil in the pan makes the tortilla crisp up nicely and gives it a little bit more of an Italian flare.
Crispy Tortilla Pizzas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 10' inch flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons favorite pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- favorite pizza toppings
- Heat a 10" skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add oil to the pan and swirl to coat the bottom. When the oil is shimmering add tortilla to the pan.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the tortilla followed by the cheese and toppings.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bottom of the tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from pan, cut, and serve.
I hope you love these easy pizza recipes as much I do! If you try any of them, post a pic on Instagram and use the hashtag #heatherlikesfood. I’d love to see what you’ve made!