Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/raspberry-oreo-fluff/
© 2017 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Oreo Fluff
Is it a salad? Is it a dessert? Let's just keep our bases covered and call this Raspberry Oreo Fluff both. Because in a perfect world salads and desserts should be synonymous don't you think?
- 12 oz frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 8 oz container Cool Whip (I used fat free) or 2 cups cream whipped with 3 tbsp sugar
- 16 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 C fresh raspberries
- 10 Oreos, chopped
- Stir frozen, thawed raspberries with sugar until most of the shape of the raspberries dissappear. If needed you can microwave them slightly to soften. If raspberries are warm, place in fridge until chilled.
- Stir ½ of the Cool whip into the raspberries until well combined and then gently fold the remaining cool whip into the raspberries.
- Fold marshmallows, fresh raspberries, and Oreos into the raspberry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the marshmallows and Oreos to soften a bit.