Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/roasted-broccoli/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Roasted Broccoli of Insanity
Ready for the most incredible roasted broccoli and easiest dinner of your life? This broccoli lives up to it's name and the chicken is so easy to make! Dinner will be done in under an hour with very little prep and you'll have many happy tummies around your dinner table!
- 3-4 lbs fresh broccoli florettes
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced, about 2 tbsp
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread broccoli onto a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss until broccoli is evenly coated with oil.
- Roast broccoli until it is crisp-tender and the ends start to brown-- I like mine on the crispy side.
- Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over the broccoli and top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.