Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/screaming-ghost-donuts/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Screaming Ghost Donuts
These Screaming Ghost Donuts are the perfect easy dessert for a creepy party this halloween! They are so easy to make using refrigerated biscuit dough and are always a hit!
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- oil for frying-- I use peanut
- powdered sugar
- Heat oil over medium heat to 350-375 degrees.
- Roll each piece of dough into an oblong shape and cut 2 eyes and a mouth with small round cutters--I used the back ends of frosting tips.
- Carefully lower each "ghost face" into the oil and fry until golden on each side.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper or a rack. Once mostly cool, dust donuts with a liberal amount of powdered sugar