- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 cup Tree Top Natural Apple Sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Hamburger buns
- Baby Spinach leaves
- Optional for garnish: Cheddar cheese grilled onions, pickles, tomatoes or other favorite toppings
- Optional: Toast buns if desired
- Stir maple syrup and mustard together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and place over medium to medium high heat.
- Mix pork, apple sauce, salt, chili powder, dry mustard, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl. Form mixture into 6 patties. Place patties in pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, turn and cook additional 4-5 minutes or until done. To serve, spread bun bottoms with maple mustard mixture. Top each with a spinach leaf, a patty and bun tops.