Tortellini Alfredo Soup – So I’ve had this idea in my head for a while now. Actually it’s been ever since this recipe kind of simultaneously blew up Pinterest and my blog about this time last year. And if you haven’t tried it yet, it’s due time that you do! Even outside of this little blogging world, every time I make it for friends or family it gets rave reviews. Today’s tortellini alfredo soup is the same basic idea as the first soup: jar of pasta sauce, fresh veggies, broth, frozen tortellini and you’re set!
Delicious Tortellini Alfredo Soup!
And when I say you’re set, I really really promise you are. This Tortellini Alfredo Soup delivers big flavor, satisfaction, and is done in under 30 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 large zucchini sliced and quartered
- 15 oz jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 4 C chicken broth
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 16 oz frozen cheese filled tortellini
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese shredded
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute mushrooms with salt until tender. Stir in zucchini, granulated garlic, alfredo sauce, and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
- Stir in spinach and tortellini and bring back to a simmer, cooking 5-7 minutes longer or until the tortellini is tender.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve.