Posted by Heather Cheneyhttps://heatherlikesfood.com/ultimate-rice-crispy-treats/
© 2012 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Ultimate Rice Crispy Treats
C salted butter
C mini marshmallows
C mini marshallows
tsp vanilla extract
C crisp rice cereal
(7oz) Jar Marshmallow cream
- Combine butter and 8 C marshmallows in a mircrowave-safe bowl. Cook for 1½- 2 minutes or until the butter and marshmallow are just melted, no longer.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add remaining 1 C of marshmallows and 10 C of cereal and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Grease a 9x13" pan and spread ½ of the cereal mixture into the pan, pressing with just barely wet hands to make it easier.
- Place spoonfuls of the marshmallow cream over the entire top of the layer of cereal and spread to cover.
- Press remaining cereal mixture over the marshmallow cream and press into an even layer.
- Let cool and set for about an hour and slice.