This Four Ingredient Truffle Fudge is a simple, versatile fudge that is creamy and just about the easiest thing you can make this holiday season!
Welcome to your new favorite fudge recipe this Christmas– Truffle Fudge!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
It’s Christmas baking season, and I’m usually up to my eyeballs in flour and butter at this point in the month, but I decided to simplify this year. I’m not baking cookies or treats for the kid’s teachers (Hello Bath and Body hand soap gifts!), I’m not making goodie plates for neighbors, I’m not sending candy across the US, and coincidentally, I’m not going to gain 15 pounds this holiday season! Winning!
But, it IS fudge season after all, and I wouldn’t feel right about going another year without sharing my shortcut version of fudge. I love this recipe because it’s stupid easy and you can customize it however you like. Want to sub truffles for peanut butter cups? No problem. Even caramel-y cookies or other candies work well as mix-ins.
I love using Lindt White Peppermint Truffles because peppermint obviously pairs well with chocolate, but also because the finished fudge looks fun and different. The only truffles I wouldn’t recommend using are the caramel filled. Cutting a caramel filled truffle in half is one delicious, sticky mess.
I put together a quick little video to show how to throw this fudge together and I hope you like it!
4 Ingredient Truffle Fudge
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 ounces milk chocolate
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8.5 ounces Lindt White Peppermint Truffles
- Grease an 8x8" baking pan.
- Cut eat truffle in half and lay most of the truffles cut side down in a grid pattern in the baking dish. Roughly chop remaining truffles and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and continue to microwave and stir in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Carefully scoop/pour the chocolate mixture over the truffles. Smooth the top with a spatula and tap the pan on the countertop a few times to make sure the chocolate gets in between the truffles. Sprinkle the chopped truffles over the top.
- Refrigerate pan for 2 hours and cut into bite-sized pieces.