These sweet and salty treats will blow. your. mind. That is all.
I've been dipping my fries in my milkshakes for as long as I can remember. In high school I could get a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, a small fry and a Frosty for $3.00. Remember when you could do that? Fries + Frostys = LOVE and I'm sure if any single thing in my adolescence is going to give me diabetes, it's going to be the Frosty. #truth
But Frostys and fries aren't the only sweet and salty combo I've binged on. I'll admit these krispy treats are a little bit ridiculous with mixing two things that are not necessarily "wholesome"-- potato chips and marshmallows. But guys, in this case, two wrongs make something so, so right. The ruffles chips are nice and crispy and salty and make the gooey marshmallow taste so good.
If you want a party in your mouth, these are going to do it.
Ruffles Krispy Treats
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups Ruffles Potato Chips lightly crushed
- Combine butter and marshmallows in a mircrowave-safe bowl. Cook for 1-1½ minutes or until the butter and marshmallow are just melted, no longer.
- Stir in vanilla extract and add potato chips, folding until chips are coated with the marshmallow.
- Press into a greased 8x8" pan and let cool. Cut into 12 squares.