Ever been to that party where quantity was clearly more important that quality when it came to the food? I know we all have at some point and I totally get why it happens. But with this recipe you can host or contribute to the spread at a party with confidence that your offerings will satisfy both the quantity and quality requirements. I promise.
This Vegetable Appetizer Pizza is one of my go-tos for baby showers, birthday parties, and holiday get togethers because you can throw it together super quickly, it feeds the masses (seriously) and it’s just plain pretty.
See? Pretty, right?!
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 C mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1.4 oz) Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 4-6 C chopped fresh veggies (broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, tomato, black olive, celery, cucumber)
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Roll both tubes of crescent dough out onto a baking sheet, pinching the seams together as needed to create one large crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise, stirring until smooth,and add vegetable soup mix. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cooled crust. Top with cheddar cheese (if using) and assorted vegetable. Chill, cut into squares, and serve.
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!