Have an Instant Pot? Need recipes that are thoroughly tested and WORK?Get my new cookbook collection for 40% OFF!
Garden Vegetable Appetizer Pizza — crisp, fresh, creamy and full of flavor, this cold pizza is always the first to be gone when I serve it at parties!
Ever been to that party where quantity was clearly more important than quality when it came to the food? I know we all have at some point and I totally get why it happens. But with this vegetable appetizer pizza recipe, you can host or contribute to the spread at a party with confidence that your offerings will satisfy both the quantity and quality requirements. I promise.
This Vegetable Appetizer Pizza is one of my go-to’s for baby showers, birthday parties, and holiday get-togethers because you can throw it together super quickly, it feeds the masses (seriously) and it’s just plain pretty.
See? Pretty, right?!
Garden Vegetable Appetizer Pizza
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1.4 ounces knorr vegetable soup mix 1 packet
- 4-6 cups chopped fresh veggies broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, tomato, black olive, celery, cucumber
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated (optional)
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Roll both tubes of crescent dough out onto a baking sheet, pinching the seams together as needed to create one large crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise, stirring until smooth,and add vegetable soup mix. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cooled crust. Top with cheddar cheese (if using) and assorted vegetable. Chill, cut into squares, and serve.