Posted by Heather Cheneyhttps://heatherlikesfood.com/sweet-chili-lime-salmon/
© 2012 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
(5 oz.) salmon fillets
C sweet chili sauce
Juice of 1 lime (about 1-2 tbsp)
tsp dried basil
tbsp olive oil
tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat broiler to high.
- Prepare salmon fillets by placing them on a lined baking sheet and seasoning front and back with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine chili sauce, lime juice and basil.
- Brush sauce mixture over each piece of salmon, making sure all surfaces are covered
- Drizzle each piece with a little bit of olive oil.
- Place salmon under broiler and cook for 5 minutes and check for doneness. Continue to cook until it’s cooked to your liking, about 2 minutes more for well-done.