This is the best Cheesy Garlic Bread evurrrr. You might shirk at one of the ingredients, but just give it a go! Buttery, tangy, garlicky, and so, so cheesy. THE BEST!
Give me “G”
Give me an “A”
Give me an “R”
Give me an…. alright, you get the idea. I’m all about the garlic and there are somedays that I just want to shout my love for it from the rooftops!
GAAAAAARRRRRRLLLIIIICCCCC, I LOOOOOOVVVEEEE YOOOOOUUUU!
Well, if you fall somewhere on the garlic-loving spectrum and enjoy a piece (or 9) of garlic bread with your spaghetti, or soup, or bowl of ice cream (I won’t judge), this recipe is for you.
If you like cheese, this recipe is for you.
If you like to eat uber delicious things and let yourself splurge on carb-ridden dairy bombs every once in a while, this recipe is definitely for you.
And so, here is the recipe. It’s not-so-shockingly similar to my Ultimate Garlic Bread recipe. But this one has cheese and it makes me happy.
It’s simple, it’s easy, and yes, it has mayonnaise in it.
Just go with it.
Live a little, eat some mayonnaise. <– new motto? I think yes.
- 1/3 C softened butter
- 1/3 C mayonnaise
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf french bread, cut lengthwise in half.
- 2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine butter with mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and garlic.
- Lay bread on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture evenly over each half.
- Top each half of the bread with mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn oven to broil and continue to cook until edges are golden and cheese is starting to brown.
by Heather Cheney
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!