I’m really getting a kick out of all these one pan dinners! Not only are they super quick and simple, my kitchen has never been cleaner! Well, that might be a lie but it’s not dirty because of making dinner. It’s because I have children that insist on being “independent” and “resourceful” and “a cook like mommy”. I’m not sure there’s a 2 hour stretch in my days where peanut butter isn’t smeared somewhere in my house because she wanted to “make a sandwich”. Haha.
So, this recipe!
ONE PAN FROZEN RAVIOLI LASAGNA
This is stupid simple, folks. You’ll need a bag of frozen cheese filled ravioli and a jar of your favorite premade pasta sauce. I’m a SUPER fan of Mezzetta pasta sauces (this is totally not sponsored). I’m like a super crazy fan. They are so good, fresh tasting, not loaded with sugar and totally worth the extra few dollars I spend to get them vs. another brand. Don’t buy them on Amazon though because it’s ridiculously expensive there for some reason. I can get a jar for about $5 at my local store, sometimes cheaper if on sale.
You’ll also need a pound of Italian sausage. Pork, turkey or chicken, just use what you like. I like to use sausage instead of plain ground meat because it means I don’t have to add any extra seasonings since it’s already so seasoned.
Brown the sausage and stir the sauce and pasta into the pan with a little beef broth.
Let the ravioli cook, top with cheese…
And enjoy! It’s super flavorful and gives the illusion of lasagna without all the work!
Frozen Ravioli Lasagna in One Pan!
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 24 ounces frozen cheese filled ravioli
- 24 ounces Favorite Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble Italian Sausage until cooked through and starting to brown. Drain excess fat from pan and return skillet to the heat.
- Pour ravioli, pasta sauce, and beef broth into the pan and stir into the sausage until well combined. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pan, cover and continue to cook an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.