This One Pan Frozen Ravioli Lasagna only takes 5 ingredients and puts a cheesy, comforting dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
I’m really getting a kick out of all these one pan dinners! Not only are they super quick and simple, my kitchen has never been cleaner! Well, that might be a lie but it’s not dirty because of making dinner. It’s because I have children that insist on being “independent” and “resourceful” and “a cook like mommy”. I’m not sure there’s a 2 hour stretch in my days where peanut butter isn’t smeared somewhere in my house because she wanted to “make a sandwich”. Haha.
So, this recipe!
ONE PAN FROZEN RAVIOLI LASAGNA
This is stupid simple, folks. You’ll need a bag of frozen cheese filled ravioli and a jar of your favorite premade pasta sauce. I’m a SUPER fan of Mezzetta pasta sauces (this is totally not sponsored). I’m like a super crazy fan. They are so good, fresh tasting, not loaded with sugar and totally worth the extra few dollars I spend to get them vs. another brand. Don’t buy them on Amazon though because it’s ridiculously expensive there for some reason. I can get a jar for about $5 at my local store, sometimes cheaper if on sale.
You’ll also need a pound of Italian sausage. Pork, turkey or chicken, just use what you like. I like to use sausage instead of plain ground meat because it means I don’t have to add any extra seasonings since it’s already so seasoned.
Brown the sausage and stir the sauce and pasta into the pan with a little beef broth.
Let the ravioli cook, top with cheese…
And enjoy! It’s super flavorful and gives the illusion of lasagna without all the work!
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 24 oz frozen cheese filled ravioli
- 24 oz Favorite Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 C mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble Italian Sausage until cooked though and starting to brown. Drain excess fat from pan and return skillet to the heat.
- Pour ravioli, pasta sauce, and beef broth into the pan and stir into the sausage until well combined. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pan, cover and continue to cook an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
by Heather Cheney
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!