Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Taco Salad - There's not much I love more than a giant bowl of salad loaded with lots of different goodies-- and that's exactly what this salad is!
Making Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Taco Salad
I know taco salad isn't exactly a mind-blowing idea, but have you ever had BBQ Chicken Taco Salad? If you haven't it's darn good. The other good thing about this recipe is that this chicken is made in the slow cooker and while it's awesome on this salad, it's also great to use for sandwiches, as a main dish, or whatever. So really, I'm basically granting you your every dinner making wish today.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Taco Salad
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 whole Tomatoes chopped
- 14 ounces Black Beans drained
- 1 whole Avocado diced
- 1 cup Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup Black Olives
- ⅓ cup Cilantro chopped
- Ranch Dressing
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken and continue to cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Assemble salads as desired or use chicken in sandwiches or as a main dish.
Check Out My Facebook for More!