These Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders are always the first thing to go on the Potluck table. You can even make them ahead of time and bake just before serving!
The bread is what makes these Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders so magical. I mean, the herby, garlicky butter doesn’t hurt much either, but I’m going to side with the bread here.
That said, if you’re not a fan of Hawaiian sweet rolls, you can absolutely make these on regular plain white dinner rolls and still have great results.
If you’d like to make these up ahead of time, I’ve included the directions in the recipe card.
Flavor and Topping Ideas For Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders:
- My favorite is, an always will be just mozzarella and pepperoni. It’s a classic.
- Crumbled Italian Sausage (cooked), diced green bell pepper, and onion
- Black Olives, Mushrooms, and Pepperoni
- Canadian Bacon and Pineapple
- Salami, Pepperoni, and Italian Sausage
- Your favorite pizza topping combination!
WANT MORE EASY AND FUN PIZZA IDEAS?
- Four “Out of the Box” Pizza Ideas
- Easy BLT Margherita Pizza
- Pizza Tortellini Bake
- Chicken and Bacon Garlic Bread Pizza
- Garden Vegetable Appetizer Pizza
TOOLS I USE TO MAKE HAWAIIAN ROLL PIZZA SLIDERS:
- Spring Chef Box Grater: Grating cheese is usually a task I pass off to my kids because I hate it, but this grater makes it as enjoyable as it can be. 🙂 I love the four sides and that they include a slicing blade.
- Pyrex Easy Grab Pans: I love these pyrex pans because of the big handles. It makes them so much easier to pull out of a hot oven and also easier to wrap with foil or plastic wrap.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
These Pizza Sliders are made with Hawaiian Rolls and are so easy! They are perfect to make ahead for parties and will be a hit for the super bowl! Top with Pepperoni or any of your other favorite pizza toppings-- they are totally customizable!
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 Count
- 1/2 cup favorite Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Coat a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half lengthways and place the bottom half in the pan.
Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Place the tops of the rolls on top.
Combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan and pour over the tops of the rolls.
Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes or until golden brown on the top and the cheese is melted.
This can be made up to 24 hours in advance and baked later if you'd like. Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake covered for 10 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.