Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/sheet-pan-pesto-chicken-and-veggies/
© 2016 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies
You only need one pan for this sheet pan supper! Chicken breasts, mini potatoes and bell peppers are topped with basil pesto and baked! So good and so, so easy! No dishes and No mess!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz. prepared basil pesto
- 1.5 lbs mini potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken breasts on pan. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1.5 tablespoons of pesto over each chicken breast and spread evenly.
- Place potatoes and peppers in a large bowl and toss with remaining pesto and salt.
- Arrange potatoes and peppers around the chicken. Bake for 35-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. -- my chicken breasts were thin-cut so they cooked in about 35 minutes.