If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, this is it! These One Pan Crack Bean Burritos are so creamy and flavorful that you won’t be able to stop eating them!
This recipe isn’t exactly earth shattering in its complexity but it’s pretty dang good. The best part about it is how stinkin’ simple it is! See those 5 ingredients in the pan below? That’s all you need! You can also play with the flavors a little bit here and still get amazing results. Not a bean fan? Use cooked, shredded chicken instead! Want it a little spicier? Use the “regular” or “Spicy” varieties of Rotel. Want to ditch the whole burrito plan and ladle it over tortilla chips and cheese? You’ve got some killer nachos!
All you have to do is drain the beans and throw them into the skillet with the rest of of the ingredients– taco seasoning, Rotel, and cream cheese. Heat, stirring until the cream cheese is melted and it’s done! We eat ours wrapped up in tortillas topped with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and sour cream.
Note: I use the “mild” variety of Rotel because regular is too spicy for my kid’s tastes so if you need things a little milder, you’ve been warned.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning -- or 1/4 C
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes
- Combine beans, seasoning, cream cheese and tomatoes in a large skillet. Heat over medium, stirring until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from heat and spoon into tortillas with desired toppings.
I'd love to see how you rocked it! Share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #heatherlikesfood --It will totally make my day to see it!