Posted by https://heatherlikesfood.com/shaved-brussel-sprout-saute/
© 2015 Heather Likes Food. All rights reserved.
Shaved Brussel Sprout Saute
Don't like brussel sprouts? Think again! This saute will make a brussel believer out of you! Thinly slice the sprouts, saute in a little olive oil and finish with some lemon juice and parmesan cheese! They are so good you won't ever say you don't like brussel sprouts again!
- 1 lbs brussel sprouts, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 C fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet until screaming hot, but not yet smoking.
- Add brussel sprouts to the pan, stirring every so often to cook evenly. Add salt and pepper and continue to cook until tender and some of the sprouts are slightly charred or darkly caramelized around the edges. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice to taste and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.