Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili – We’ve arrived! It’s officially soup season and I have a super simple and easy recipe for you today. For those of you that have had slow cooker salsa chicken, this is a lot like that with the addition of beans, corn, and some fresh cilantro and lime to brighten it up.
Delicious Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili
There’s not a whole lot that tops a bowl of hot, filling chili when it’s chilly. It’s chilly time chili. Chili chilly.
Alright, I’ll stop.
Top this salsa chicken chili with some tortilla chips, shredded cheese, a little sour cream and even some avocado. Everything is better with avocado.
Other Soup Recipes You Might Like
- Award Winning Best Crockpot chili recipe
- Keto Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- Thai Ramen
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Southwestern Potato Corn Chowder
- BBQ Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Dumpling Soup
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 28 ounces black beans undrained
- 14.5 ounces pinto beans undrained
- 2 cups jarred salsa
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 14.5 ounces canned corn drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 fresh lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon masa harina corn flour optional
- Place chicken, beans, salsa, corn, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker, stir to combine and set to cook for 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove chicken from the chili and shred.
- If you'd like the chili a little thicker, stir in 1 tablespoon of masa harina, cover the slow cooker and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Stir shredded chicken, cilantro and lime juice into the chili and serve with chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.