Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili - We've arrived! It's officially soup season and I have a super simple and easy recipe for you today. For those of you that have had slow cooker salsa chicken, this is a lot like that with the addition of beans, corn, and some fresh cilantro and lime to brighten it up.
Delicious Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili
There's not a whole lot that tops a bowl of hot, filling chili when it's chilly. It's chilly time chili. Chili chilly.
Alright, I'll stop.
Top this salsa chicken chili with some tortilla chips, shredded cheese, a little sour cream and even some avocado. Everything is better with avocado.
Other Soup Recipes You Might Like
- Award Winning Best Crockpot chili recipe
- Keto Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- Thai Ramen
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Southwestern Potato Corn Chowder
- BBQ Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Dumpling Soup
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili
I have a super simple and easy recipe for you today. For those of you that have had slow cooker salsa chicken, this is a lot like that with the addition of beans, corn, and some fresh cilantro and lime to brighten it up.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 servings
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 28 ounces black beans undrained
- 14.5 ounces pinto beans undrained
- 2 cups jarred salsa
- ¼ cup taco seasoning
- 14.5 ounces canned corn drained
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 fresh lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon masa harina corn flour optional
- Place chicken, beans, salsa, corn, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker, stir to combine and set to cook for 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove chicken from the chili and shred.
- If you'd like the chili a little thicker, stir in 1 tablespoon of masa harina, cover the slow cooker and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Stir shredded chicken, cilantro and lime juice into the chili and serve with chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 394 kcal | Carbohydrates: 64 g | Protein: 28 g | Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 24 mg | Sodium: 886 mg | Potassium: 1241 mg | Fiber: 19 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 655 IU | Vitamin C: 4.9 mg | Calcium: 95 mg | Iron: 5 mg
ARE WE FRIENDS ON INSTAGRAM?Tag me @heatherlikesfood and use #heatherlikesfood so I can see what you're making and enjoying!
Did you make this recipe? Drop me a comment and let me know how it turned out!